Style 624733 2KQ30 4466 The world of Gucci Tennis 1977 evolves With The introduction of a slip-on sneaker Crafted from organic jacquard denim. With an allover GG motif, The shoe has a strong logo feel. Each season, The House’s monogram is reimagined and reinterpreted into New materials and styles.
- Dark blue and ivory eco washed organic GG jacquard denim
- White stripe detail
- Lining contains organic cotton where The cultivation and manufacturing process restrict The use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Ribbon contains recycled polyester that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing The environmental footprint associated With New fossil fuel-based material.
- Sole contains 20% of bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Loop detail at The back
- Elastic inserts For easy slip-on
- Rubber sole With contrast stripe
- 1.2″ height
- Made in Italy