Style 691320 J0740 2323 A contemporary rendition of The ’50s cat-eye frame, These sunglasses are characterized by a horn-effect rim. Classic styles continue to be reimagined in creative New ways throughout Gucci Aria. Here, The frame is Crafted from tortoiseshell acetate With a violet-brown lens, while The name of The House appears as a subtle detail along The temples.
- Shiny tortoiseshell acetate frame With horn-effect rim detail
- Shiny tortoiseshell acetate temples With Gucci lettering
- Solid violet brown lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 1.7″ frame width: 5.7″
- Temple length: 5.5″; Lens height: 1.4″; Nose bridge length: .8″
- Made in Italy
- The glasses will arrive in a velvet case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired With a coordinating satin lining. The case Color will be individually selected For each pair of glasses and comes With a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.